ORBX PAKT Crash

David Binder

Hey guys!

I dont know wether this is the right place to aks but anyway, I recently (today) bought ORBX PAKT on Flightsimstore. The Installation worked perfectly. The Region is active in FTX Central. But it still Crash if I load a flight at the Airport or get into a specific range. Its Version 1.15. Does anyone knows a solution? The Error Report says that the fault module is the sim1.dll. Any other Airport works fine.

Best Regards

David

13 minutes ago, David Binder said:

Hey guys!

I dont know wether this is the right place to aks but anyway, I recently (today) bought ORBX PAKT on Flightsimstore. The Installation worked perfectly. The Region is active in FTX Central. But it still Crash if I load a flight at the Airport or get into a specific range. Its Version 1.15. Does anyone knows a solution? The Error Report says that the fault module is the sim1.dll. Any other Airport works fine.

Best Regards

David

When you say "the region is active", does this mean you didn't perform the migration?  I don't think this would bear any consequence, but that stuck out to me and thought I would ask.

Sim1.dll errors are difficult to troubleshoot.  Most often, this comes up if the user has installed their sim in the default path specified at the time of install so it could be assumed that your permissions may be set too high in Windows.  On the hole, it would be a good idea to disable any and all add-ons, fire up the sim, fly the same route and see if you get the same crash.  If everything runs fine, re-enable each add-on, flying between each to see which one may be faulting.

You may also want to look at any 3rd party aircraft textures, if installed.  Some times this sim1.dll error is related to faulty textures.

Archived