First time Orbx flyer, exploring Flinders Island

NaveenB

Hello everyone from America, Naveen here I just got my hands on the Orbx Australia DVD and decided to take an exploratory flight around Flinder's Island North of Tasmania.  I was a little hesitant as 150 dollars US is a lot of money, but after reading the other customers gushing about it on the forums(and it does cover a whole continent) I decided to take the plunge.  

Well I was not disappointed, i am a private pilot in training so my goal is flight as realistic as possible, the look and feel of the whole scenery coupled with a nice GA aircraft(I am using the RealAir Scout) is simple stunning.  I have also added all of Anthony Lynch's freeware airports, his attention to detail is to be commended.

These shots are me doing touch and gos at all the airports on the island and one all the way out at Deal island.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So thanks to Orbx and Thanks to Anthony, I am going to be smiling and busy for quite some time.  If Orbx ever does a Florida scenery I will be first in line to buy it.

Welcome Naveen! Very nice setup you have there, and lovely shots!

I think you must be referring to the OZx airfields shown in those shots, not Ant's. OZx has about 372 airfields made to date, which includes those shown around Tasmania in your shots.

Looking forward to seeing more screenshots from you!

Archived