Areas of missing Autogen in Canberra Cityscape

TheGreenToad

Hi folks,

not sure if this is a migration issue, but I found two areas of missing Autogen objects in Canberra Cityscape, see here: http://imgur.com/a/JcrSY (hope that works, fsfiles.org didn't want my images for some reason).

This is with Prepar3D v3.3.5. FTX AU Australia, Canberra Airport & Cityscape installed and up to date. No SimStarter or any other tweaking tools. The only non-ORBX sceneries in my Sim are Tongass Fjords X and FS Global 2010 FTX Compatible mesh. Reloading the scenery library did not fix this. No other issues after migration detected so far.

Hi, the missing autogen is because YSCB airport and the cityscape share some autogen grids, so since the extension of the airport addon is littler than the cityscape and its priority in the scenery library is upper than the cityscape, you have these missings. If you copy all the agn files of the texture folder (of the cityscape) into the texture folder of YSCB, you will have your autogen back :) The installer of the cityscape performs this operation when it detects YSCB installed, but it's possible that the P3D installer don't do this, i have not tested this aspect because i don't have P3D and probably we forgot to consider this aspect. I don't think it's due to the migration. The autogen of YSCB is exactly the same, i made it so i know.

Thanks a lot Maurizio, copying the agn files brought my missing autogen back (and it looks like some other missing autogen that I haven't even noticed as well). I don't know any more in which order I installed it, but the way you describe it sounds like when you install cityscape before the airport some autogen will always be missing, correct?

Anyway, you did a great job with Canberra, and I'm very curious how Cote d'Azur will turn out when it's finished!

Archived