Compton Abbas in a hole

Lord Nibbo

32 minutes ago, Lord Nibbo said:

in the Orbx home pages it mentions  "Customer Support Team" So how do you contact them? 

by posting in this forum ...

You could provide some more information about what else you have installed. Do you have the EU England region? Did you select "Europe" in FTX Central and press "Apply Region"? Do you have Global Vector installed? If so, did you run the AEC tool? Do you have any other third party software installed that modifies airports, like MyTraffic?

I'm running FSX Steam Edition, I selected Europe and applied it for Europe in FTX central, I don't have or use Global vector, I've tried removing the 000_EGHA_FTX_Exclude_ALT.BGL that resides in the Scenery/World/scenery folder, that sort of helped in that it fixed the apron near the fuel pump and  was corrected to the correct level of the surrounding airfield but the rest of the area with the buildings all remain below the correct level so I have replaced the BGL file back to it's original place in the World scenery. I've also tried a re-install several times all without any fix.

I forgot to add that I use FTX EU England but it makes no difference. I also have and use KSTS Senoma County Regional Airport, and it says that it also needs FTX Northern California to work correctly, but I don't have FTX Northern California but it still works correctly. I do believe I have read many posts where some people have FTX airports running succesfully using Horizon VFR scenery England, and if this is true they obviously don't have FTX EU England running. So how do they get the FTX airports to work?

4 minutes ago, Lord Nibbo said:

I forgot to add that I use FTX EU England but it makes no difference. I also have and use KSTS Senoma County Regional Airport, and it says that it also needs FTX Northern California to work correctly, but I don't have FTX Northern California but it still works correctly. I do believe I have read many posts where some people have FTX airports running succesfully using Horizon VFR scenery England, and if this is true they obviously don't have FTX EU England running. So how do they get the FTX airports to work?

I don't see FTX England into your customer inventory. Do you have a legitimate product or are you using a dvd version ?

My mistake sorry the quote  " I forgot to add that I use FTX EU England " should have read "  I forgot to add that I don't use FTX EU England" that is why I mentioned KSTS Senoma County Airport which works excellently without the need for  FTX Northern California, even though Orbx says it must have FTX Northern California to work.  

Archived