Updates for UK

wdm2001

Hi,

I bought my EU-Engeland in  April 2015 and recently reinstalled FSX and all add on packages including the FTX EU-Engeland (version 1.30 May 2014).  According to FTX Central version 2 there are 4 service packs available to install for FTC EU-Engeland but the update instruction says: if bought recently no updates are needed, Looking at the dates of the service packs, which are all before the version date except for service pack 004 dated 22 August 2014 , I was wandering if I must apply all the given 4 service packs or only service pack 4 or none.

Further more the manual speaks about FTX Regional Control Panels that are installed as a shortcut on the desktop automatically. However for FTX EU-Engeland no shortcut is available and is also not accessible from FTX Central.   

I have attached my Scenery CFG and would like to know if the the correct order is applied.

Please advice

With kind regards,

Wim

scenery.cfg

Hi

Go to FTX Central v2 and click settings/installed products and you will see what version of FTX England you have installed . Go now to FTX Support page and if you have, for instance FTX England v1.30, then you only need to install service pack 004. If you have version 1.40 then your software is already at the latest product.

The control panels are now included with FTX Central v2 and can be found opposite each software entry. England does not have a control panel.

Kind regards

Ian

On 3-5-2016 at 2:27 PM, Ian S said:

Hi

Go to FTX Central v2 and click settings/installed products and you will see what version of FTX England you have installed . Go now to FTX Support page and if you have, for instance FTX England v1.30, then you only need to install service pack 004. If you have version 1.40 then your software is already at the latest product.

The control panels are now included with FTX Central v2 and can be found opposite each software entry. England does not have a control panel.

Kind regards

Ian

Thank you Ian

Regards,

Wim

Archived