Trees at Friday Harbour

vanDuck

Hi there,

just noticed that despite being in spring season there are some trees and shrubs around the perimeter of KFHR still carrying their winter coat (i.e. their are white and 'frozen'). I am just wondering if that's what it is meant to be like?  I've attached a screenshot with it.

Many Thanks

Order Number: FSS0448183

2016-4-22_9-6-54-226.BMP

Hmmm interesting.

OK - I need some more info about your setup. What sim are you running? Have you tried installing the latest orbxlibs? 

Those trees are controlled by ObjectFlow but I see that there are other ObjectFlow elements that appear to be working ocrrectly.

Cheers,

Greg

EDIT: Whoops! My mistake.

Those trees are changed by setting the seaon in the KFHR Control Panel access (so not a bug!) :D

I'm running FSX and I'm up to date with the Orbxlibs. I'll check out the control panel settings. Not thought of that one yet. 

I've heard of an upcoming patch, maybe this will be part of it..?!? 

Thanks. :)

5 hours ago, vanDuck said:

I'm running FSX and I'm up to date with the Orbxlibs. I'll check out the control panel settings. Not thought of that one yet. 

I've heard of an upcoming patch, maybe this will be part of it..?!? 

Thanks. :)

Hi vanDuck,

If you've not checked out the control panel, then it's likely set to Hard Winter. If that's the case, then this isn't a bug. Just switch it to the season you wish to fly in. :)

That aside, take a look at the control panel and keep us updated just in case there may be something wrong.

Thanks,

Russ

Archived