Any Chance of seeing your version of CYTZ

IanF

Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is such an amazing place. I would love to see an orbx version. I fly out of there every chance i get on Porter Airlines. Sometimes I just get a coffee and watch the planes come in. If anyone is ever in Toronto I suggest checking it out. There is also a good view from a little tower nearby. :)

7 hours ago, ytzpilot said:

I went to flight school there back in 1996. Would be awesome to see the ORBX touch to this airport and area similar to the recent Meigs

Flight school for a PPL ? would have been an awesome airspace to learn.

8 hours ago, ytzpilot said:

I went to flight school there back in 1996. Would be awesome to see the ORBX touch to this airport and area similar to the recent Meigs

When I fly to Toronto, that is the destination airport of choice.  Yeppers...the ORBX touch would be great for the airport, and the Toronto waterfront scene.  I'd love to see a really detailed 'lovin' of the Toronto Islands in the package, if it ever were to be developed.....(finger's crossed).

12 hours ago, IanF said:

Flight school for a PPL ? would have been an awesome airspace to learn.

Yes for a PPL, I started at Buttonville and finished at Toronto Island. Both are great airports and very different. Toronto Island has the CN Tower always over your shoulder when in the circuits and the city is very picturesque, not many places in the world like that with that kind of view. My new local is Paraparaumu Airport which is even more unique flying experience. 

Archived