Question About Freeware

Hi All,

I am new to Flight Sims and this web site and looking to build up my sim

But could some one please tell me weather i need to install FTX Global Base before i can install the Freeware Scenery and FTX Freeware airports.

Am sorry if this question has been asked a few times before but i could'nt find the answer on the forums or i need to change my glasses.

With Thanks

Hi Malafor,

all freeware products on the FTX Freeware page are designed to blend in with the appropriate payware. You need payware FTX Global Base for both USDT Devils Tower and Freeware FTX Global Airports. While not required, FTX Global Vector and openLC Europe or NA Alaska/Canada will deliver a realistic transition of airports into their environment. The other freeware products like Freeware ORBX NA Scenery or Freeware ORBX EU Scenery need the appropriate payware Terrain Regions. Although you will be able to install the freeware without having payware installed, it is not recommended because the quality will not be as designed by the developers and not all features are available.

Here's a screenshot topic about Moose Jaw Muni Airport, Saskatchewan Canada which is part of the Freeware FTX Global Airport Packs:

Greetings,

Bermuda

Archived