Suggestions

mstyles

FTX is incredible!

I was flying over Kangaroo Valley (just north of Nowra) and spotted a nice little field to land in and so I did :) 

May I suggest some minor "improvements" :-

* Some autogen fence posts surrounding crop and grazing fields? This would be great when doing field landings and takeoffs.

* How about autogen cattle and sheep in fields that are for grazing?   

* Are the beaches too white?  I think they should be slightly more yellow, just a touch. 

* The dirt roads tend to stand out too much.  Maybe a little browner? 

Maybe the freeware VSX team could do these ones?

* Polygon town shapes. Small towns have very distinctive shapes, and tend to hug rivers and major roads. 

* Lighthouses and lighted microwave towers.  Good for VFR especially at night.

Anyway just some ideas, I know you are busy with the next release AU GOLD and am really looking forward to it!  Especially the Mid North Coast area.

Thanks for your thoughts Matthew. Some of your points are under consideration at the moment, others are worthwile.

Fences - some farms do have fences but not all paddocks. This is a balancing exercise as you can't see them til you are down very low and slow, but they add to the amount of autogen slugging the processor.

Some fields so have sheep in them already. Don't thiink we have cattle at the moment although it is down for inclusion.

Some of this autogen needs either very dense or extremely dense settings to be visible.

Some of this autogen needs either very dense or extremely dense settings to be visible.

Ahhh, that explains it, I wound my autogen setting back to Dense and I was wondering about this very issue.

Thanks Bazz, much appreciated.

Archived