Missing Autogen

Hey guys, upon updating to V3.2 (update done by updating the content and client files...not a complete reinstall), I have noticed a strange glitch in which there are patches of missing autogen on the ground.  I am using FTX Global, and have updated the objectflow.dll.  However, wherever I am and regardless of my autogen settings, there are several "patches", perhaps 5x5nm in area, in which there are only ground textures visible and no buildings.  Should I reinstall FTX global?  Thanks
-Mark Javornik

Fixed it!  I just went into the FTX Central application and rechecked the "enable hybrid mode" and basically unchecked and rechecked every other option I could find in there.  Upon restarting P3D, it told me that it was generating new scenery indexes or something along those lines (the message one gets upon installing new scenery).  I loaded up a flight and there were no longer any patches of missing autogen

6 minutes ago, markjavornik said:

Btw here is my order number....wasn't sure if it was appearing on my signature.  The issue, however, is now resolved :)        

That is not your order number, that is your key, delete it from your post!

Your order number should start with FSSxxxxxxxxxx

BTW:Welcome to the forums

Archived