NSTU Issue

GrayRider

I'm having a small issue with one of the fields in the NSTU package install.

It is at the Fitiuta field(FAQ). Is there a way to smooth out the vertical length of the wall behind the windsock going down to the shore line?. Maybe it is one of my sliders in my FSX not set correctly for my issue. When I installed the NSTU package. FAQ had an elevation issue. I did have to run the vector configuration tool to correct the elevation.

I'm adding a screenshot. The area seen in the screenshot, doesn't look very good I di reinstall the current Orbx library etc.

screenshot3867.jpg

THX

GrayRider

Hi Grayrider,

That is unfortunately what happens when there is a vertical cliff, and the imagery is shot from above, it becomes stretched, it is the nature of 'draping imagery over terrain mesh', its never going to be quite perfect, even though we invest many many hours (200+) into removing rising water, adjusting shorelines to match the imagery etc

We can in certain places work on it (Ofu airport cliffs above the runway for instance), but in this location over such a short distance and with such a vertical face, very little room to move.

Archived