Monument Valley Install Issue

BHP

I purchased Monument Valley and downloaded the Zip file. In attempting to extract the archive, I'm getting an error in 7-Zip that says "CRC Failed OrbxFTXNAUT 25100.exe". I also downloaded the archive from two different servers on another PC and am still getting the error. That PC doesn't have 7Zip installed so it was the default Win10 extract tool that was giving me an error.

So, two PCs, three different servers, and all downloads have an error. The other two files in the archive unpack with no issues. Any help with this would be appreciated-thanks!

Bill

I've never had an issue downloading and installing Orbx scenery before. The fact that I've downloaded on two different PCs and am still getting the issue tells me it's not a browser cache problem, but if it's not a problem with the download file then I'm stumped. I'll try again later with a download manager but I'm not optimistic.

EDIT:  OK, I just installed Internet Download Manager and, once again, downloaded the Monument Valley file. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the CRC Failed error for the EXE file. I really only need the EXE file, so if there's a way to get that without waiting for a DVD to come it would be great.

OK, I downloaded the file to a friend's PC and still have the error when trying to un-ZIP the file. I now believe the file available for download is corrupted, but if someone who owns Monument Valley could download the latest version and let me know if it can be unzipped, it would be helpful.

Archived