Small question for Andreas Paschen ........

Skulleader

Hello,

There are some minutes I watched the Andreas Paschen's video which presents us "Melbourne International", I find this video really very beautiful.

I use also EC-135 of the brothers Nemeth and I discovered that the sound of turbines and rotor of EC-135 which uses "Andreas Paschen" are differents of my EC-135.

I like very much this new sound, I find it much more realistic, Andreas please could say to me which files sounds you used for his EC-135 for your video: Melbourne International.

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English......

A great thank's in advance for all, best regards.

Olivier AKA Skulleader.

You're not alone, Olivier, my English isn't much betterĀ  :-\ I'm glad you like that video. Concerning the sound of the EC135 I fully agree with your opinion; I didn't like the included sound although I have no idea if it's authentical or not. So in the video I mixed the sound of the Pyro, a fictional helicopter created by Mich Posch, into the audio track of the clip and applied a small filter to reduce the heights a little bit. The flight properties of this helo need getting used to, but I do like it's futuristic design. You can download a free 'lite' version of the Pyro from the author's website at http://www.mickposch.com/flightsim/fs_pyro.htm

Posted Image

Cheers, Andreas

Archived