England Scenery

corsair777

I cannot for some reason see England Scenery although it appears to have loaded properly I am still seeing the default scenery.  I have re -installed P3D and made this the first scenery to be installed.   Any help would be appreciated. The latest Orbxlibs has been installed.

1 hour ago, corsair777 said:

I cannot for some reason see England Scenery although it appears to have loaded properly I am still seeing the default scenery.  I have re -installed P3D and made this the first scenery to be installed.   Any help would be appreciated. The latest Orbxlibs has been installed.

Hi,

Please add your order number into your signature to have official support.

46 minutes ago, corsair777 said:

Richard

My order Number FSS0315278

Thank you.

Please, check you have not  installed FTX ENG for FSX instead of P3D as it's the same installer. As you did a reinstall, be sure the destination directory for P3D is right into the Windows registry. You can control that with the freeware Registrytool (see here in the bottom).

Also, have a look into your scenery library into P3D to control if you have these directories below are sticked (actives):

- FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY

- FTX_EU_ENG_06_CVX

- FTX_EU_ENG_07_MESH

- FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Richard,

After several hours flying round England I came to the conclusion that it was only the scenery in and around London that was rubbish.  So I put all the scenery sliders up to max and that has cleared the problem. 

I need now to play with the sliders to ensure I have the  best settings.

Thanks for your Help

Regards

Brian    

Archived