Thank You, ORBX

andy1252

without wishing to sound TOO creepy, I just wanted to say thanks to all the ORBX folk for all the work with the new installers. I've just about finished the basics of reinstalling everything to a new P3D 3.1 system, and in the time it's taken me to do that I must have had about six or seven of my faves become available with the new installers.

Very impressive, and very much appreciated. I use the EMT to install all sorts of stuff to P3D if necessary initially, but I like to get the fully authorised versions in place as they become available.

And having just had a run in with British Gas's "Customer Service" dept (and I'm sure anyone in the UK will understand about that), I'm particularly aware of what an unusual approach to customer satisfaction exists within ORBX. I don't know how much work is involved with these upgrades, but even if it were negligible (and I suspect it actually involves significant time and effort) it is extremely rare (quite astonishing, actually) in this day and age to find any commercial company demonstrating this level of commitment to its existing customers.

So - thanks, and do please know that we appreciate it.

cheers,

Andy

(Oh, and any idea when you'll be updating . . . <grin>)

Archived