WinRAR CRC-Error during extract at Part 2

I have now somehow fixed the problem. Here is what I have done but I am not sure what solved it.

1. After someone getting a number error Ox80004005 With the the same file I had problems With I googled that and followed a solution. Again, I have no idea if this is what solved it.

2. After advice from others in this thread I cleared the browser cashe in firefox but also With Explorer. I only cleared firefox earlier and did not Clear browsercache in Explorer so clearing them both in my case I suspect is the better explanation for solving this.

3. I used free download manager cause its free and it has the option to Place Mirrors on Your download and as someone posted in this thread i added all the other Mirrors for open lc part 2. I used free download manager before when I had the issues but without adding the Mirrors.

4. I used 7zip to extract. I have used winrar in the past without problems so I probably shouldnt put this as a possible explanation.

I am sorry to say I have no idea what solved my hickup on 120.8 part 2, but this is what I have done before finally getting a good download.

Hope it  can help.

On 2/24/2016 at 7:12 PM, Matthew Haskins said:

Yeah thats exactly the same file im having problems with :angry:

yep me too. i'm going to try the solutions offered.

edit: worked. used another browser 'chrome', straight download, no 3rd party 'download manager' 

Archived