corrupt downloads from flightsimstore

Bob12

Hi.

Im downloading open lc europe form flightsimstore and are getting corrupted zip files.    

C:\downloads\p3d addons\orbx\norway\OrbxFTXEUNOR110.zip: Checksum error in C:\downloads\p3d addons\orbx\norway\OrbxFTXNOR110.7. The file is corrupt
    C:\downloads\p3d addons\orbx\norway\OrbxFTXEUNOR110.zip: The archive is corrupt

This error Message is from ftx norway but i get the excact same Message for part 2 of open lc europe when using winrar to extract.

Never had this before. Any suggestions appreciated.

Regards

Should add some info about my Devices. I use free download manager. I have bitdefender antivirus and its on during download. After reinstalling bitdefender and w7 I cant use firefox at the moment so im on internet Explorer. Thats about it, but the thing is I have downloaded these files several times before and never had any problems With it.

ps. I only have problems With part 2 of the open lc files. Ive installed global and vector without problems. For the time beeing its only part 2 open lc and ftx norway that gives me problems.

\Orbx FTX openLC Europe120.8. The file is corrupt
    OrbxFTXopenLC_EU120_Part2.zip: The archive is corrupt

this time I downloaded it through the web browser and excactly the same Message. Part 2 of the 4 files of open lc europe comes in parts 120.7 to 120.11. It is the 120.8 every time that gives the error Message. I have downloaded this from 3 different servers. uk, Germany and cloud.

I was hoping for a reply after 24 hours.

Well, using the option in winrar to keep corrupted files I have all parts 120.7 to 120.11 in part 2 out of 4 parts of open lc europe. Thinking about installing it as it is unless someone answers me soon and saying "dont do it". Im not very good at smearing myself in patience, sorry about that. I have some difficulty accepting the fault in this download is in my system. Im downloading and extracting from other sites With no problems. I was looking to buy more orbx Products but if flightsimstore is the only Place I dont know if I will take that chance now. Is there other stores to buy Your Products?

I have now somehow fixed the problem. Here is what I have done but I am not sure what solved it.

1. After someone getting a number error Ox80004005 With the the same file I had problems With I googled that and followed a solution. Again, I have no idea if this is what solved it.

2. After advice from others in similar thread I cleared the browser cashe in firefox but also With Explorer. I only cleared firefox earlier and did not Clear browsercache in Explorer so clearing them both in my case I suspect is the better explanation for solving this.

3. I used free download manager cause its free and it has the option to Place Mirrors on Your download and as someone posted in a similar thread i added all the other Mirrors for open lc part 2. I used free download manager before when I had the issues but without adding the Mirrors.

4. I used 7zip to extract. I have used winrar in the past without problems so I probably shouldnt put this as a possible explanation.

I am sorry to say I have no idea what solved my hickup on 120.8 part 2, but this is what I have done before finally getting a good download.

Hope it  can help.

I've already installed Part 1 of FTX Global Open LC Europe.  I aborted the install when I had problem with Part 2.  How do I resume the install with Part 2.

Thanks,

Jeff

Order No. FSS0463927

Archived