No airport buildings in new install of KRDD (Redding Muni)

gliderCZ

Although runways, taxiways, ramps and surrounding terrain are visible and of high quality, there are no buildings in this new install of KRDD, P3D 3.1. There are only flattened outlines of buildings at ground level. I have uninstalled all my previous attempts from multiple downloads (obtained using a download manager and win-zip). Also installed and re-installed the latest orbx library (160201). All other ORBX payware airports loading and running normally.

FTX: NA KRDD Redding Municipal Airport (ORB-082); FSS0459831

Thanks,

Carl

More info: The other detailed airport in this package (O85 Benton Field) renders perfectly, except that my aircraft still levitates a few inches about the ground. 

I have run the Global Vector configuration tool (airport elevations) after latest installation. I do have NCA and Global Base installed, along with REX4

Never would have thought of that, but it works! All the scenery, objects, textures and terrain seem to be in place. My aircraft still hovers a half-a-foot over the pavement. I can live with that, for now. Thanks for your help, BamaKevin...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having the exact same problem.  The one other thing I'll add to this report is I can get everything to load perfectly the 2nd time, meaning --

1) Start P3D

2) Setup flight with GA airplane at KRDD in any parking spot

3) start the flight, no buildings or anything.  Same as described above.

4) Close P3D

5) Restart P3D

6) Load Previous Flight

7) Everything loads perfectly except that the plane is hovering inches above the ground as described above.

I just purchased this a few days ago at the start of the sale.    I generated a diagnostic report and was told to report this number:

ot33c57b874f06ba9b6fbaf03f93d395c9

This computer was just built from the ground up 2 weeks ago -- parts in their boxes and blank hard drives.  There's been very little chance for Gremlins to creep into this system.  If you need any more information, please let me know.

System Info:

Intel Core i7 5930K CPU w/ 16GB mem

eVGA Classified X99 Mobo

eVGA GTX970 Graphics

Win10 Home

P3D V3.2.3.16769

FTX Global Base

FTX Vector

All 6 NA regions

NA Airports: KJAC, KFHR, PAKT, PAJN

Thanks,

Tom