Agua Dulce

Pat Mussotte

Hi all!

I installed today Agua Dulce( FSS0458274 ) and I have strange terrain config. My mesh resolution setting is at 5m, but I tried a lot of different settings and it doesn't change anything. What's the point?

Thank you for helping 

Cheers

Agua Dulce.jpg

Hi Misha!

Yes I have SCA! I installed few days ago Twentynine Palms from another developper(with the compatibilty patch) without any trouble. I had this also with my beloved "Vernonia". Nick Cooper told me to set mesh resolution at 10m and it cures the problem for 05S! I forgot to say I run FSX-SE(May be I should have post in FSX-SE)

Best regards

Did you make sure that FTX Central is set to North America? I can replicate the problem you're having by setting it to 'Global', so make sure that it's set to NA. If it already is, try cycling to 'Global', click apply, then back to NA, and click apply again.

Cheers

Hi Pat,

Can you use the process outlined in the link below to remove L70, and check if the problem still exists in SCA? I didn't include any elevation adjustment files in my package so my guess is the problem will still exist.

Cheers

Ok Misha, I followed the process of deleting Agua Dulce! I loaded default SCA Agua Dulce fuel box and there is no more field elevation! I used default SCA airports like Van Nuys, Santa Monica and the payware Twentynine Palms without problem. Too bad it means I can't use FTX Agua Dulce:huh:

Cheers

Agua Dulce default SCA Fuel box.jpg

Hi Pat,

Well, what I can tell you is you definitely don't have SCA installed, because that shot is 100% default FSX :)

Make sure you set FTXC to NA, then reinstall both SCA and Agua Dulce, and your problem should be solved. Let me know how that goes.

Cheers.

Hello Misha:D!

First of all, thank you so much for your help. From your last post, I undestood I screwed up my SCA installation because I did not select, prior to install it, "Default" scenery with FTXC. I reinstalled SCA and L70 and now everything works fine;)!

I'm a great fan, like a lot of people, of your astounding work.

Keep up the excellence

Cheers

Archived