Airports are gone!

pandmbake

Hello all,

Just visited West Yellowstone and Lake Tahoe and all airport building and objects are gone (including taxiway signs, etc.).  Other airports are okay.  I and running P3dv3 under Windows 10.  The only thing I have installed recently was FSDreamteam KORD.  I noticed after that install I lost my paid version of FSUIPC 4.  I had to reinstall that.  The KORD scenery installed all of that Couatl junk, as usual.  Could that be the cause?  I tried reinstalling West Yellowstone with my Windows Defender turned off and with admin rights, but buildings are still missing.  Thanks.

Paul

Hey,

1) Make sure you set the FTX Central to the region where the airport is installed. 

2) Always install the latest libraries

3) A) It should work with the above steps 1 and 2 but if it doesn't try step 3B

B) Once at the airport.  Click on World on the Sim Menu - Go to Scenery Library - let it open and then click on OK.  Do not move or do anything.

It should load up the airport.  You Do not have to do this all the time, every now and then P3Dv3 doesn't pick something up.  Similar thing happened to me with KRDD.

Cheers

1 hour ago, pandmbake said:

Thanks Airwolf!  I reinstalled the most recent library objects (which I already had installed!) and all is well again!

Paul

Excellent, Paul I am glad to know that my suggestion solved your problem.

Mods - can you mark this thread - closed or answered

Archived