issue with installation

Alain1000

Hello,

I failed to join the file screenShot.jpg (169 ko !) It is said Queud but never be upload ! So this my issue anyway :

I have just bought :
- FTX: Global VECTOR (Order Number: FSS0452647 - Order Date: 2016-01-11)
- FTX: Global BASE (Order Number: FSS0452920 - Order Date: 2016-01-12)

- FTX: Global openLC Europe (Order Number: FSS0453004 - Order Date: 2016-01-12)

I have installed three of them but (see the attached file “screenshot.jpg”) but I have an installation problem :

- With the software FTX Central 2, when I try to click the button “APPLY GROUP” this open an error Windows "Error switching region"  (see the attached file “ScreenShot.jpg”)

- With the software FTX Central 2, below the title “FTX GLOBAL LAYER”, products installed don’t appears (see the attached file “ScreenShot.jpg”).

- In FS X, I notice some issues, for exemple : Cars don’t following roads but go across fields or forest !

What can I do ??

Attached file :

- ScreeShot.jpg

- The Report using your tools which was send to you with the identifiant : otaca8bacb8289d93dc0c718c0620c7130

Best Regards

Alain Weill

PS

I already post this problem, but I create my account with a bad mail address, so I post this problem again.

SYSTEM :

Windows 7 64bits

CPU : i7 4770K

GPU : nvidia Gforce GTX 770 TI

RAM 16 Gb

Microsoft Flight Simulator X installed on ssd disk separate from the systeme.

Usual question. Did you install the latest library files ? Always necessary.

Orbx Libraries

Version 151213

13th December 2015
  • New library objects
distributed on this site and our forums it is for the support of our own products only. It is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN to modify, use, call GUIDs, reference, extract or in anyway make use of Orbxlibs in any software project be it freeware, donation ware or payware. Any mis-use of Orbxlibs will invoke legal action.
Download

Hello,

First : thank you for your answer and spent your time (and sorry for my poor english).

2nd : I did'nt know for the library, I'm going to dowload ant install it. When I will do it I give you feedback.

PS :

30 years ago I spent 2 weeks in Arizona, it is one of my best travel souvenir !    :-)

Archived