Upside down in a field

Gollum

Hi I have just installed Harvey Field (S43)   The graphics look good but when I spawn in FSX I am not on the runway but am upside down in a field .

Any help would be appreciated    

2016-1-19_17-26-19-263.BMP2016-1-19_17-26-19-263.BMP                         2016-1-19_17-26-19-263.BMP2016-1-19_17-26-4-173.BMP2016-1-19_17-26-4-173.BMP

I have just deleted the airfield from ORBX and reinstalled it for the third time , with the same problem .

The airfield is not showing in FSX scenery library:  If I try and `Add It ` to the FSX scenery Library the options to select Scenery or Textures are displayed , if I select either of them I get the message " No item matches your search "     FTX Central displays the airfield.  and I have installed ORBX Libraries .

still hoping for a solution Thanks 

Solved  :

I have resolved my own problem by searching this site for anything that might give me a clue. And what I found was that when I open FTX Central it gives me two options FSX or FSX Steam ,because I have FSX Steam I chose the Steam Option , this is incorrect you should choose the FSX option. The steam option is used when both versions are on your PC .  I just didn't know ; Perhaps there are others ?  I wonder if that is why I am also having a problem with Friday Harbour 

Archived