FTX-NA Gold USA Northern California

Michael Thierry

Hi, I am having the same old "insert disc 1 problem" I had trying to install Global Vector even though I am extracting the

software to a temporary folder before trying to install it. I don't know what the problem is. I use Internet Download Manager

so i think it is a good download. No matter how I try to install it the result is the same. I am running Windows 10.

I would really appreciate it if someone could post the correct procedure step by step to extract and install these

wrapper downloads please. Thank You.  order # is FSS0453162. 

When the files are extracted to the temp folder and it automatically runs the installer.  Are you closing the wrapper window during the process?  If you close the wrapper window that will start to delete the temp files while at the same time few files will be open due to installer.  Yes this sounds confusing.

Bottom Line: Try this method below

Do this - run the wrapper, and let it open up the installer for you and install.  Only window to close is the FTX Central one if opens up. 

Make sure you have enough space in the drive where the temp directory is located

34 minutes ago, Michael Thierry said:

Hi Airwolf, I tried your suggestion and it worked perfectly. I now know what I was doing

wrong thanks to you and the forum. Thanks again,  Mike

I am so happy to hear that everything is working well for you.

Mods - can you mark this thread answered or closed

Archived