I just love this forum (got a new rig!)

Susto

In no particular order, my most heartfelt thanks to these fine fellows:

• Uhu_Fledermaus: for putting me on the right track with the video card and nhancer tool
  • HCornea: for a dose of perspective of what I should expect from raptor drives
  • Private_Cowboy: for discovering JKDefrag, a good, fast and free defragmenting tool
  • Bartp71 and others: for showing off their amazing TripleHead2Go flying stations. I just had to get one of those!  8)
  • Danielt1983: for sharing his experience on overclocking his brand new i720: all I had to do was copying his shopping list  ;)

And of course to everybody else who contributes to this wonderful forum. Thanks to all of you, today I've had the time of my life: 3840x1024, most sliders full right and smooth flying with no jaggies whatsoever in a crisp, crystal clear scenic view of Coffs Harbour. Stunning, people, you just believe me, absolutely stunning!  :)  :)  :)

Best regards,

Juan Andres

First of all I would like to say thank you to my manager, the team who made me who I am, my family for supporting me in all the choice I made in life......hahha just kidding.....please post some pic from this new rig, I am glad to know thing are working great for you with this new PC...be safe flying...

You need to look at the thread about triple head2go from a week or so back.

It talks about the 5040 x 1050 resolution now available from your matrox unit.

You do have to roll back your NVIDIA driver to 180.48 and in some cases do a firmware upgrade on the th2g unit (that is simple) but the new res is great.

May be worth a look.

Frank

Archived