Strange issue with new install

vegasjon

I recently re-installed FSX and acceleration on a Win 10-64 pc. I then installed all of my ORBX products starting with FTX Global, then LC, then Regions (NoCal, PNW, SA, CR, then Trees,  then Vector, and finally the individual Payware airports (KMRY, KRDD, KPSP, etc...) I ran FTX Central 2 after each installation as it asks when the wrapper finishes the install, and finally downloaded the most recent libraries and installed those. Everything shows up good in FTX Central 2- no patches or updates needed and the most recent libraries installed. I noticed crashes almost imediatly when I started testing system stability out of KMIA and I wanted to fly in an area that wasnt a region. First thing I noticed was the florida coastline was messed up- There were buildings and trees off the shoreline poking up through the water texture. Then I started crashing with the uiautomationcore.dll issue (I think I fixed that with the replacement .dll process). I relaunched and tried to fly a region- Northern California. The entire region ois yellow desert texture and the coast line is a perfect straight line until you get to Southern California, where the default scenery shows up. Its like the Region file is one big yellow square without buildings, roads, rivers, mountains, elevations- nothing... I've never seen this happen before. I have tried running Vector thinking it was a layer issue or something but nothing. I also have Rex Essentials installed as well and played around with that as well. Any suggestions or ideas???

Will do- The only thing I can think to do is start over and rather than pile on all the apps at once do them incrementally and launch FSX afterwards foe each of the major ones... I'll try to get some shots but the stability is terrible. i just tried to start up in another region and I get CTS everytime...

Archived