FTX Install order with FS Global

KaganArisut

Hi.

I am waiting for the update of FS Global Ultimate pack DVD version to support P3D v3, is it possible to install FTX global products before FS Global without any problem? after FS global will be compatible, then I will install it into P3D v3  .

thank you

Hello Voyager

Thanks for your answer. actually I exactly don't know about the  relation between ORBX products and third party mesh such as FS GLOBAL. 

Do you say that FS Global or other Mesh softwares are good to have for an outstanding scenery environment? 

Today I purchased North California and Jacksons Hole from Orbx,  but I am not sure about if mountains, hills in these sceneries still need mesh software, Did they already tuned for Mesh corrections? thank you

Full regions (NCA, PNW, CRM etc.) have their own mesh and vector functions.

You do not need other mesh for them.

Jacksons Hole is in CRM - Central Rockies Mountains. For it appears with all qualities and functions, you will need this region. But perhaps KJAC can run well in FTX Global Base, however it's better CRM.

It is for your own account.

Cheers,

Voyager

Thank you very much.

And also deploying a complete FS global Ultimate mesh will not conflict with the regions which their own mesh ? because it is 3rd party, and covers whole areas. which will override the other?  FS global Ultimate or an Orbx region?  I am confused with this:)

Archived