U.S. Coverage question

sightseer

I know its a ways off and Ive read that Alaska will probably follow the PNW region but Im wondering if any decisions have been made about how the US will be broken up and also what region will follow Alaska?

I'm really looking forward to seeing the east coast area done (Chesapeake Bay area).  If I get a vote, that would be it. 

No idea what they plan next but it will be fantastic no doubt! In the meanwhile, I see you have all of Australia to explore yet so welcome down under! Make sure you get the ORBX ans OZx airfields too!

Hi!  Thanks.

Right now Im taking advantage of the US spring/summer textures.  Its the only time that flying inthe US looks good (to me).  I never did install the OzX2 airports even though I downloaded them.  Now theres mention of a special SP3 version of everything so Im holding off installing what I have.

Right now I have Gold and Blue installed and nothing else.  I was going to delete those and reinstall everything from the DVD I ordered but Im wondering if I can/should install Holger's mesh and all the freeware with only Gold and Blue installed and then install the SP3 DVD overtop of all of that.  any idea on if that would work?

The next part of USA to be done should be Florida, the Keys are fantastic to look at with all the marina, the Everglades with the water track, all the canal behind houses, Miami beach, west coast of Florida........a lot of simmers live in Florida incliuding me...

Archived