How to uninstall ORBX scenery

Baslar

Welcome to the forum Baslar. There are usually uninstall instructions in the FAQ's but they seem to have gone missing. I'm not very good at the uninstall procedures but if you'll tell us what you want to uninstall I'm sure someone will post the appropriate instructions.

Doug

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your reply.

Well unless I can find a solution to my Damyns Hall problem (see other post) I will need to uninstall that for a start. I find it strange that ORBX software does not appear in my Control panel nor are there entries for it in the scenery cfg. file. The only place it can be found is in a folder called ORBX. Is it ok to just delete a scenery entry there? Presumably one should also remove the entry from the Scenery Library. I thought I read somewhere never to just delete scenery.

Obviously my main concern is Damyns Hall and why it doesn't display as it should. I only bought that yesterday and am surprised at what I get. I do have ORBX England active and I thought I had the latest Library. However why the large hole in the ground?

Regards, Barrie

Archived