Missing objects in EU:Wales

DonFM

I have FSX:SE and Orbx Scotland, England and now Wales, as of today. There are no other extra scenery files installed and no other version of FSX. This is about a clean install as you'd get. And yet there was an objectdraw.dll error on running that required ObjectDrawUpdate being run. Relevant to my problem?  - unlikely, but it happened.

A month or so ago, FTX Scotland and England installed OK, I think, without missing objects. Wales though is missing the two bridges across to Anglesey (Menai and Victoria?), as well as Harlech Castle and Caernarvon Castle (at least). Bridges in the south of Wales seem to be intact. (I have not found a similar forum topic, but apologies if this has already been covered.)

I have installed the latest Orbxfiles, reinstalled FTX Wales, varied all Display settings, then leaving them at the recommended values flagged in the manual, to no avail. 

Any suggestions, please?

MissingObjects.jpg

• 1 month later...

Exactly the same problem here. Conway Castle (and railway bridge) is missing too, so it's starting to look like most, if not all of the 3D landmark objects are missing fom the Welsh scenery (at least in the North). Whilst that appears to be very worrying, hopefully there's a single root cause and that will make this easier to diagnose and correct.
Anyone got any ideas?

Archived