No Airport Buildings at SQUAMISH Airport

Richard Boone

I have tried everything I can think of in my FSX-SE to get the Squamish Airport buildings to show but to not result. I have cars, RVs big Gas tanks showing.  Have the Settings in Game set per .pdf advice. Have the NABLUEPNW .008 patch suggested installed. Latest 151001.... Library update. Checked all boxes in CYSE Control. Have Scenery installed with FTXAA ORBXLIBS at top, FTX AA CYSE, ...PNW05 Scenery, .....PNW06 CVX, PNW07 MESH, PNW08 CUSTOM in that order from the top.  Any other areas like megaEarthScenery, and airports from others unchecked. 

Any fixes?   Does this have something to do with FTX Central not knowing where the Scenery.cfg file is in ProgramData?

I have been further educated. After using the Registry Fix found here from advice ONLY on this forum and reinstalling all ORBX and Uninstalling Natural Tree Environment x which may have conflicted with ORBX Global Base..I am all up in general and the creations bought are well worth it. 

It was not all about putting airport higher.. I had manually installed all the Orbx stuff with FSX-SE reg bugs.. now all FSX normal.

Archived