openLC NA Alaska/Canada Files Question

FalconAF

After installing, it added 2 entries to the FSX Scenery Library:

1.  ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1

2.  ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA2

Looking at the contents of those 2 folders in the FSX\ORBX\FTX_OLC directory (folders OLC_NA1 and OLC_NA2), it appears the NA2\scenery folder contains all the Canada and Alaska files.  

The NA1\scenery folder confuses me.  It has only 2 files that appear to reference the "southwest US", one of them a 1KB file (?) and one of them a 180 KB Landclass (maybe?) file.  What is the NA1 folder for?

The reason I ask is if it is a Landclass file for the Southwest US that isn't covered by a "full fat" region yet, I may want to move it below my UTX USA scenery library entries.  But I've tried this and it appears to change the landclass around places like KHND in Las Vegas regardless of where the NA1 folder is, and it "surrounds" KHND with Urban tiles, when in fact it is all desert south and southwest of KHND.  

How do I get my desert back south and west of KHND?

EDIT:  Forgot to mention I don't have Global_Vector installed, so I'm either seeing 2 different Landclass displays around KHND depending on the location of the NA1 entry in the Scenery Library (and they both surround KHND with Urban textures,,,one bigger than the other...where there should only be desert textures), or something is over-riding the UTX landclass there. 

Archived