3D Lighting Issue

Murfman

Hi,

I have only two addons installed at this time in P3D_V3, FTX Global and Open LC Europe. Can anyone think of a reason that I don't have any 3D lights showing. I can see the reflected light patterns on the ground but no balls of light. I checked out FSX and find that 3D lighting displays fine. I do have UTX installed in that sim, but lighting is turned off in that addon.

In case you were wondering, I did install using the V3 installers; also I installed the latest version of ORBX Libs. FTX Central 2 now gives me three choices, FSX, P3D V2 and P3D V3. Both FTX Global and Open LC Europe show up in FTX Central as installed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Tom

Hi,

I have only two addons installed at this time in P3D_V3, FTX Global and Open LC Europe. Can anyone think of a reason that I don't have any 3D lights showing. I can see the reflected light patterns on the ground but no balls of light. I checked out FSX and find that 3D lighting displays fine. I do have UTX installed in that sim, but lighting is turned off in that addon.

In case you were wondering, I did install using the V3 installers; also I installed the latest version of ORBX Libs. FTX Central 2 now gives me three choices, FSX, P3D V2 and P3D V3. Both FTX Global and Open LC Europe show up in FTX Central as installed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Tom

I came on here to post exactly the same issue - I have no 3D night lights in built up areas or along any roads ( see screenshot). Also have latest libraries installed and FTX Central. User Vector lights is ticked.

Any idea ?

I'm on P3Dv3 with FTX Global 1.4

6CoUmwv.png

Archived