Unable to download openLC North America on FSS

cooly08

Hi, 

Just purchased Orbx - FTX: Global openLC North America - Alaska/Canada this morning.

(#FSS0417001)

But when I click download It get the message "Unable to locate file for download.".

The others products that I have purchased can still be downloaded.

My order is set to complete.

I'm not sure if this the right place to ask about this. Sorry if not.

Cheers,

Denis.

Hi cooly08,

Go to your account in FSS.

There in "My Account Information> My Orders>" go to "My downloads files", thus choosing "Orbx - FTX: Global openLC North America - Alaska / Canada", you will see several links to download. All work very well. You will also see the product key and other data.

Cheers,

Voyager

Thanks for your reply.

I was here too. But unfortunatly there is no download button. With my others products there is one but not with openLC North America.

Strange. Something went wrong with this purchase.  :mellow: 

451ffb8b-76da-4f00-ae35-62651a959e38.jpg

Edit : the download link for openLC go to a wrong page "unable to locate the file".

I'll be looking into these issues shortly. Missing download links can be caused by a number of reasons from incomplete checkout, to the occasional fraud prevention measure kicking in. We'll have your particular issues sorted out soon and I apologize for the delay.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

This should be resolved now.

If you had previously submitted a ticket to the FSS help desk please reply informing us that the issue is resolved for you.

If your download link is still NOT appearing on your account and have NOT submitted a ticket to the FSS help desk please contact us via http://www.flightsimstore.com/contact_us.php

Archived