AYPY afcad with more parking spots?

B77X

Is there an alternative afcad for AYPY that has more parking spots? The AI is taking up all the spots, and also ANG and PNG airlines are not parking at the main terminal. They overload to the cargo terminal at the south of the airport during busy times. Also adding general aviation spots would be nice too. Thank you

Hi David,

There are some options in the AYPY control panel for the APX, if you need more AI parking choose 'Deactivate all static aircraft'

I am using the afcad without static aircraft, but there still are not many parking spots. At night the Airlines PNG and ANG planes overflow into the cargo parking. The parking codes at the gate make it so they do not park at the gates too. And there are only 4 general aviation spots. An updated afcad with a lot more parking would be nice.

Hi David

The APX is designed by our resident AI developer Graham, and fine tuned to work with the FTX_AI pack, there should be about 33 total parking spots which is sufficient to hold the AI assigned by the FTX-AI pak.

There should be no overflow like you describe, perhaps you have refreshed the scenery library while flying? as this will double the AI

Also worth checking you dont have any 3rd party APX installed for AYPY (MytrafficX etc) as this will conflict

Hi David

The APX is designed by our resident AI developer Graham, and fine tuned to work with the FTX_AI pack, there should be about 33 total parking spots which is sufficient to hold the AI assigned by the FTX-AI pak.

There should be no overflow like you describe, perhaps you have refreshed the scenery library while flying? as this will double the AI

Also worth checking you dont have any 3rd party APX installed for AYPY (MytrafficX etc) as this will conflict

No other afcad for AYPY. Do not use MyTraffic. If the parking spots are made for the FTX pack that explains it. I run my own AI that has more traffic. I will just add the spots manually if there is no other afcad with more spots available. Thank you for the reply.

Archived