Can we retain default Destin (FL) beach hi-rise autogen with Global?

In P3Dv3 default, there is a very nice representation of the landclass and autogen around the beaches in Destin when departing Eglin (the default starting airport in v3).  There were hi-rise hotels all along the beachfront, just as in real world.  With Global installed, those accurate structures are gone and there is farmland right up to the beaches - not at all like the real world scenery.  You don't get the same effect as when landing in Destin in the real world, where you approach over the hotels.  I am assuming LM placed some more accurate landclass or autogen in that location to feature when taking off from Eglin AFB.

Is there any way to retain those accurate structures with FTX Global installed?  I tried various locations for the OpenLC and FTX Libraries entries in the scenery config (moving them up and down) and it makes no difference.  LM did a nice job with the default autogen there and it would good to keep that while still enjoying the benefits of Global.

Thanks!

Well, now I feel stupid... :banghead:  I had forgotten that I had set my autogen sliders to Dense;  once I set Scenery Complexity back to Extremely Dense, the high-rises were back.   :unsure:

Please ignore - Nothing to see here!  :ph34r:

Archived