Issues with incorrect texture tiles.

cyberant2000

Hi, after loading FTX Global and FTX LC Europe (also have Global Vector installed) I accidently loaded and ran Flight sim X a number of times forgetting to first go to FTX Central and activate the appropriate regions,in doing so swapping from Europe to North America. I soon found whilst flying over American locations that large square texture tiles that are out of place eg: small and large squares of water in desserts, random dessert texture tiles popping up in tree covered coastal environments etc. I then activated the appropriate regions before starting FSX but the anomalies were not corrected should I set FTX Central to default then uninstall FTX Global and reinstall it as I'm really not sure how to address this issue.    Thank You.

Hi Cyberant,

I had what sounds like similar issue, random 'tiles' that did not link up e.g. Half a lake connecting to half a housing estate, and Holgar kindly sent me this link which might be worth you checking out http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/81831-setting-your-openlc-entries/

If it is the same ailmemt this fixes it nicely!

Best of luck sorting it out!

Rob

Archived