Australia FTX SP3 installation

mjpoliwa

I have FSX Gold/Deluxe and Acceleration all from discs.  I have managed to get FTX Global and Vector installed and they are in the FSX Scenery library, but SP3 will not instal; keeps coming up with error  " cannot find FSX reg key" .

I have all these on discs also and installed them from the discs.

I downloaded the Orbx reg fix tool from one of the forum threads but that won't run - just comes up with message :- 

"RegistryFixTool has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incovenience."

The error signature is:-  EventType: clr20r3  P1 :registryfixtool.exe  P2: 1.0.0.0

P3: 552b9da2   P4: mscorlib   P5: 4.0.0.0   P6: 52ccf750   P7:  1204

P8: 89   P9: system.windows.markup.xamlparse

Invoice No:   FSS0355289

Date     19/02/2015.

Can anyone shed any light on the issue

Thanks.

Try updating to AUSP4. Is your order number valid?

The FlightSim Store

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

Just to clarify the upgrade offer here. Anyone who has purchased one of the old individual AU region download products, the SP3 DVD or SP4 DVD now has the opportunity to "purchase" the AU SP4, triple installer download version for $0.00. Just add it to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout. You wont be charged.

Archived