Dissapearing road traffic and tall trees

Dreamsofwings1

Hi all,

Since adding Vector and OpenLC to my setup I seem to be having a couple of issues which I could do with some advise on..

1.  When I start a flight at Blackbushe a few cars are spawned immediately on the road adjacent to the airfield but once these drive off no other traffic spawns.  The road and surrounding roads are completely empty (looks like there might be traffic in distance on the M3 Motorway.

2.  I was using the lumberjack addon to remove the tall trees that were on approach to the runways but this no longer seems to have any effect, even though add on scenery it at the top of the ordering in the scenery library list.

Any help you can offer is most appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

SO point 2 of the above was fixed beautifully with the latest EU England update ( :D many thanks guys, EGLK looks great now and much easier to shoot an approach without cleaning the tyres on the surrounding flora.)

Seem to have the issue with Point 1 again.  Cars are spawned as the flight starts but then the two or so vehicles that have appeared vanish not long after appearing and no further vehicles are spawned.

Then taking to the air can't see much road activity at all apart from on motorway.

Any ideas anybody?

Archived