All Fixed But PAJN Runway Elevation Errors

fisheye

Still have problems at PAJN after installing FTX Global openLC NA Alaska/Canada

I have followed your instructions that you gave me for the errors at PAKT to fix PAJN errors. 
I uninstalled the airport for PAJN and FTX Region Southern Alaska to correct those errors. 
Here is what I did; 
1. Deleted the PAJN folder in the ORBX NA folder.
2. Deleted all of the files containing PAJN in the Scrips folder.
3. Deleted the SAK folder in the ORBX NA Folder.
4. Deleted all of the files containing SAK in the Scrips folder.
5. Ran the FTX Vector Configurator.
6. Started FSX and went to PAJN the default airport.  Everything looked great.
7. Installed the SAK files, ran the FTX Vector Configurator and tested PAJN with everything looking

great.
8. Installed the FTX PAJN v1.15 airport files.
9. Ran the FTX Vector Configurator.
10. Same problem as before as shown in the pictures.

Also another issue that has been bugging me is when I pick PAJN as my airport of choice from the

airport menu, I click on Juneau Int.  and then on the flight page it lists that I picked PAJ1 SPB but

then when I click fly it takes me to the Int. airport.  Before all of the steps above it would take me to

ATC on approach at SPB water instead of PAJN Int. now that is fixed and I can get clearance to

land at the Int. runway 26 but still the runway issues.  Is this something that I did or does it need to

be fixed by ORBX with an update.
See pictures below.
 fisheye

See Text in Pictures for details

post-5218-0-87511900-1441601621_thumb.jp

post-5218-0-48797300-1441601690_thumb.jp

post-5218-0-95806400-1441601891_thumb.jp

post-5218-0-19018400-1441601947_thumb.jp

Nick Cooper and Holger Sandmann please accept my apologies for not mentioning your specific previous help for my earlier PAKT issues in the above Post.  I also used both of your suggestions in the PAJN issue above but to no avail.  Still trying to sort things out but with my over twenty years experience in FS since BAO and knowing a lot it still amazes me how far FS has come through the years.  Orbx has been a front runner recently bringing the bar a lot higher for other developers to reach.  I applaud you for this talented company's goals and achievements and hope to see more of the same.  At 77 years next month and with a sick wife, a lot of my time is spent on standby for 24/7 which FS has kept me busy during this time.  Thanks, fisheye

Archived