Login problem for Forum in Chrome

hkterry

I needed to login again when I changed the screen or titles in Chrome even I ticked the "Remember me" box but for IE I have no problem at all. For other sites I did not face any problem when I re-entered the sites without any logout. Can anyone kindly advise.

I can't address your specific problem, but I frequently have to use 2 browsers. I use IE 11 and Comodo Dragon, a derivative of Chrome. Chrome no longer supports Flash Player, so for sites that use Flash I have to switch to IE, for my online xword puzzles for example. Also in Chrome if I'm looking at a news picture that has thumbnails beneath it for more pictures, I'm not able to click on the thumbnails. Also, a lot of video links won't play in Chrome but they will in IE. The only reason I even keep Chrome around is I occasionally like to use their Incognito mode. 

jsapair

Hi Jsapair

I had no problem for this when did this in my old computer but for my a new computer this happened. Nevertheless, I can do it in IE as what you said.

Many thanks for your response.

Terry

Archived