Loss of Autogen in NZNI

PaulSB

I have been re-installing FSX DVD edition and scenery after having Windows 7 professionally re-installed.  So far I have re-installed, in order, FS Global 2010 and the FTX compatible upgrade, Global Base, Central 2, Global Vector 110 and patches 115 and 120, Australia SP4 and patch 003, the free Australian airports, NZNI DVD edition and Libraries 150815.  I have tried flying from several NI airports, but the situation is the same: once beyond the airport perimeter, there are some patches where the autogen appears normal, but large areas where there is none at all, especially in cities (I have a high spec machine and have autogen set at max). I have re-installed NZNI before, without any problem, so this is completely unexpected.  Help please. 

Paul

Hi Paul,

Try opening up FTXCentralV2 and selecting [Global], press 'apply group', then select [Oceania] and press 'apply group' again, this action should force the latest autogen files into the ecosystem, then load up the sim again to see if the autogen trees and houses are present

And also (because you mention lack of autogen in NZ specifically) do you have Aerosoft's AntarticaX installed?

Hi Tim,

Hooray, success!  I hadn't come across anything like that before, so I will remember it for the future.  Thanks for your help, and no, I haven't got Antarctica, but I am thinking of getting it when I have re-installed all the rest of my Orbx scenery.

Regards,

Paul

Archived