Alsaksa/Canada Open LC textures don't load correctly.

Manok101

First of all, let me say, what does load correctly looks spectacular. However, large portions show up as jagged lines or blurries. Or odd squares that only have partial information. Do you support FSX SE? What did I possibly do wrong in the installation?

First of all, let me say, what does load correctly looks spectacular. However, large portions show up as jagged lines or blurries. Or odd squares that only have partial information. Do you support FSX SE? What did I possibly do wrong in the installation?

Did you install the Orbx libraries from the support page after installing OpenLC?

Hi Manok

First - you need to download and install the latest Orbxlibs from here: https://www.fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

Second - you have to follow the guidance on page # 10 openLC NA - Aka/Can guide, I reproduce here:

"Scenery Library Insertion Points

After openLC is installed, the scenery library entries are enabled for you. As openLC is a Global addon, it will place itself at the highest priority.

If you do have FTX Regions installed, you will need to manually manage its position in the scenery library. You can use the Scenery Library Insertion Point tool for this and it is designed to be used easily. This can be found under Settings>Tools in FTX Central.

Your FTX Regions and Airports are all grouped under FTX and can be moved by clicking and dragging.

It is important that the FTX block be set above your openLC entries, as shown below. "

Third - you need to cycle through "groups" a couple of times at least, like this: select any other group (e.g. Europe) and press "apply group"; return and select "FTX Global" and press "apply group"; Repeat again!

Ready, that way everything will be set.

Cheers,

Voyager

Archived