Global 3D Lights

FGM02011981

Hi there.

quick thing, do i miss something?

i only realized it now, i usually dont fly at night but somehow the global 3d lights are missing.

if i remember correctly there was this option for the 3d lights in central(1)

there is no setting in central 2 anymore(or i am just blind) there is only the vector 3d road lights setting but even they do not seem to work.

any hints? 

Hi FGM,

The lights are autogen 'trees', so try opening up FTXCentral-V2 and selecting [Global] and pressing 'apply group' once or twice,

Check insim again at night in a city somewhere with your autogen slider on max.

If there are still no lights, grab the latest Orbxlibs from here: https://www.fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs, download, unzip and install, then open up FTXCentral-V2 and select [Global] and press apply group, then test again in sim.

hi there again. im not quiet sure what happend but i installed global and vector "again" and regarding the global 3d lights they are working again.

is it possible that they weren't installed(base/vector) in the first place?!? i dont know sometimes i just dont see the differences between orbx and default plus the last weeks i did like a tour around the world.

short passage by even shorter passage. i just dont had a landmark or something to compare.

does central know if (for example) global and vector are actually "installed" or does it just detect the files?

weird story, anyway i'd say this problem is solved for the time being.

see you 

Archived