The Blade cuts it in Orbx Wales ...

alank

Thank you very much Alan! As a fan of the adventures of 'The Blade' I'd been waiting for this one since you gave me the heads-up  :smile:! Splendid job! A beautiful showcase of some of the tastes and flavours of my Home and, more importantly, of how our highly-talented Orbx developers have brought all its charms, character and ambience to life! From all the views of the bustling green Capital City, Cardiff, its stadiums, its castle and the truly precise replication of its airport (famous for being JV's last airport development project I believe), to all the idyllic rural landscapes, wild coastlines, mountainous terrain and valleys, historic canals and waterways, Roman aqueducts, castles, abbeys, cathedrals, churches, ruins and abundance of historical sites and characteristic points of interest.

...And, as always with a characteristic musical score of the land the Blade is currently visiting...Thank you Alan! Just like your last vid of England, I loved it :smile:!

When it comes to value, FTX Wales is worth its weight in gold, especially with such a great 'payware'-quality Cardiff International Airport included for free!

...As always, looking forward to The Blade's next tour, up in the lands of the Scots... :smile: Do I hear bagpipes Sir? ;)  :smile:

Keep up the great work!

Archived