ORBX with P3D v 2.x

Salvo

Frstly let me say sorry if this topic is posted in a wrong section but I really do not know where I can post it. Very soon I will move from FSX to P3D last version and I am actually using FTX Producs such as Global/Vector/Europe and the airports. I would be sure that these will still work in P3D or whether I need to change something. Thanks.

Salvatore

Hi Salvo,

P3D is a completely different program, so you'll need to install all your Orbx products again, this time selecting P3D as the target.  If you have the latest triple installers just use them, otherwise download the latest.  Also, there's a different Orbxlibs installer.

Bear in mind there are still some airports that aren't yet P3D 2.5 compatible, so they don't have triple installers.

Edit:  Here's the compatibility list.

Hi Salvatore,

If you have the backups of these three softwares with the dates below, you don't need to download them again, they have the triple installer.

Just do the installation in P3D choosing the appropriate installer when to start the installation. In this moment the installer will ask you in what simulator install.

See versions.

GLOBAL

FTX Global Base Pack FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.30 September 2014

FTX Global openLC Europe FTX openLC Europe Version 1.15 - January 2015

FTX Global Vector FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK - Version 1.20 October 2014

Cheers,

Voyager

Thanks to all, and in case I installl FSX STEAM EDITION, those software they will work ? I mean do I need to downloand again using my account or just use the file already downloaded the first time?

• 2 weeks later...

I started changing to P3D v2.5 this week and have stopped as P3D appears to be very close, maybe a month away. So it may be worth waiting that little longer before a full changeover incase leverything will need updating again.

Whilst I am waiting a little longer before loading lots on to it, I have loaded Australia, and gee are you guys right about p3d v2.5, it really has something ... It's in a class of ts own with fps just cruising along, and a new beautiful smooth look. I've loaded a little bit and will use that until I know what is happening with v3.

• 3 weeks later...

Dears, finally I am ready to install again my ORBX software ( GLOBAL, Vector, Europe) in my new FSX STEAM edition on a Win 7 64 bit system, but when I try to register on line an error is displayed ( Error # 30 Incorrect registration key). Of course I am using the registration key I got once I bought the software. Could you pls tell me how install them again ? Which registration key do I need to use ? Thanks !

hello Richard, thanks but actually I am not using any antivirus just new Win 7 installation with default firewall. Do you mean to disable them ?

hello Richard, thanks but actually I am not using any antivirus just new Win 7 installation with default firewall. Do you mean to disable them ?

Yes Richard, my Win 7 is updated , I disabled the firewall and I restart but always the same during online registration Error #30 is displayed....but maybe it doesn't recognize my license number since I reinstalled the OS and now I am using FSX Steam instead of FSX ? I really do not know what else shall I do ...

Archived