KSTS Sonoma County Hospital

pegase

Hello,

It seemed me to have read in a post that a hospital had been modelled in this beautiful scenery of KSTS carried out by Misha Cajic.

I did not find this hospital. 

Could somebody possibly give me his position?

On google earth there are 2 dz hospital on Santa Rosa.

It would be well when the city is not too far from the airport as it is the case, to be able to carry out a mission in the helicopter and to be posed on the dz hospital to recover a cranial trauma and to bring back it to the airport to transfer it on San Francisco by plane.

If the hospital does were not modelled  Be would possible to add it in a future time?

Thank you.

Is that a helipad I see just to the left of the center of that Google Earth image?  I've not yet installed KSTS, so just curious for now.

It looks like one that's not in operation, with covers.  Maybe a new one, maybe retired.

Edit:

OK, in Google Earth, the most recent satellite pic shows it under construction in April 2013.  However, the 3D-buildings view shows it now more-or-less completed, and that helipad with the covers.  Clearly it's very new.

MarkWoodHospital01.th.jpg MarkWoodHospital02.th.jpg

OK, in Google Earth, the most recent satellite pic shows it under construction in April 2013.  However, the 3D-buildings view shows it now more-or-less completed, and that helipad with the covers.  Clearly it's very new.

From Google Maps, this particular hospital is known as "Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital", and accoding to their website at http://www.suttersantarosa.org/services/emer_main.html, they do accept emergency patients by helicopter.  So that helipad presumably is currently in operation.

From Google Maps, this particular hospital is known as "Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital", and accoding to their website at http://www.suttersantarosa.org/services/emer_main.html, they do accept emergency patients by helicopter.  So that helipad presumably is currently in operation.

Yep, according to this, it only opened last October.  The helipad isn't yet listed on the AirNav site.

Hi Terry

You're right! But unfortunately this part of the scenery it's outside design limits! So, it is not well elaborated and without reference in the scenery!

This is a pity for those who like to explore the sceneries flying helicopter!

Anyway, thanks.

Cheers,

Merci encore pour cette belle scène.

Il est un moyen de découvrir la ville avec une petite mission sympathique avec hélicoptère.

Je ne connais pas la ville, mais selon Google il suffit ressemblant.

Il est toujours nécessaire de penser à l'hosital DZ Helico pour les prochaines scènes.

Il ya toujours un dingue que moi à les simmers qui aime aller aéroport à l'hôpital le plus proche en hélicoptère pour une EVASAN.

Merci encore pour cette scène très réussie.

Thank you also with you all for your answers and the screens .

Archived