LSZR freeware airport

if i'd knew how to add a screenshot i could show you.

anyway i tried the europe freeware airports and i have a problem with LSZR.

if i head towards the lake there are trees and houses "standing" in the water how do i fix this?

It helps if the new user, such as you, would look through the forum topics first, before asking questions. :)

Here you would find how to post a screen shot: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/45944-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Also, read the guide to FTX products, which would help you to understand how things work and you would be not wasting your time nor the time of other users, willing to help you:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74347-the-definitive-guide-to-ftx-products-the-go-to-source-of-ftx-information/

Possibly there you would find also that you should after each install re-install the latest libraries.

Hi FGMOxxxxx

Welcome to the forums

At the moment it is a bit hard to find things, but the front page is being rebuilt and so things should get easier for newbies, as well as those of us who have been around for a while.

This forum has a massive amount of information and guru's for FSX and P3D. The way to tap into this vast network of knowledge is to write an intro like Brett in his topic of Global ( opened yesterday ). Rather than putting blame on the program, Brett suggests he might have done something wrong and politely asks for help. His pleasent approach to a problem will get him a lot of help and support

However when someone opens up a little aggressive complaining that the program stuffed their computer, help from the many experts on this forum is less likely to come easily, and your problem continues as people don't want to help.

Many of the problems that get raised on the forums are simple to fix, and really are usually due to user error as not being well versed with the program if new ( thus the guide written and hopefully soon to be availed on the front page ), or a computer conflict which is unforeseen by the designer due to the massive array of computer and hardware out there.

So could a suggest in the nicest and most genuine way I can, please tone it down a little, mention you are new and that your having a bit of trouble and need some help. People here will then bend over backwards to help you.

And yes at present it is frustrating when starting with FTX as it has grown into a massive forum, thus it is getting much harder to find answers you need, and the front page is very outdated and not designed to help supply information needed to get started in FTX. But Rome wasn't built in a day, and Orbx really does a great job, and finally as mentioned before, a new front page is being built which should hopefully ease the frustration of newbies by allowing them to find essential info on Page 1 of the website.

So take a deep breath, calm down, don't blame anyone for problems (not straight up anyway) and genuine help will come your way.

Best of luck and enjoy Orbx, the products are fantastic.

Spacey

well thanks first of all.

ja sometimes i need a kick in the pants. im just not very petient(due to no clue at all) with these sort of things.

but it really is impenetrable and overwhelming for a newbie to look at your forum.

i did reinstall everything from scratch.

and from now on i keep cool and do everything nicely step by step.

i will get back to you if i have any new problems (no doubt i will) 

Archived