hi gentlemans please can someone help

asc

Members1 postsOrder #:FSS0385616

Posted Today, 10:50 PM

Hi recently I bought global+ vector + EU open+ some other may I did somehow mistake when I make install orbx addons on my local airport ICAO: LKKU is missing 3 lakes near to airport is just fores and also city somehow is a part of airport I run my sim on fsx steam. Please can someone help please my 

Order is FSS0385616 thanks for help asc 

Hi there and welcome

No mistake from your side. I checked on my P3D install and the lakes are indeed missing and the city if not encroaching on the airport is too close to it.That happens as Open LC EU/Vector are huge improvements over the default landscape but not perfect.

What you should do is post a screenshot on the Vector support forum for Richard Lincoln to see and hope that the next patch will correct it. Don't forget to have the coordinates showing on the upper left side  of your picture.

Hi there and welcome

No mistake from your side. I checked on my P3D install and the lakes are indeed missing and the city if not encroaching on the airport is too close to it.That happens as Open LC EU/Vector are huge improvements over the default landscape but not perfect.

What you should do is post a screenshot on the Vector support forum for Richard Lincoln to see and hope that the next patch will correct it. Don't forget to have the coordinates showing on the upper left side  of your picture.

Thank you hope i will help make orbx better :)

Archived