EINN ILS Fix

Xendoshi

I found someone on the steam forums having a problem landing on RWY 24 @ EINN.
I thought perhaps they didn't have the obs set right, but before I told them that I went in and looked,
Sure enough I was landing the right of RWY 24.

I did a search and found THIS post, but I was not satisfied with that answer as
if you was landing in a CAT II with dense fog, by the time you was to see that you
as out of alignment of the rwy it would be too late to correct and be forced to do TOGO

and attempt to land again with faulty ILS alignment or divert to an alternate airport.

I looked up the cat I/II chart and from there I corrected the Freq of the ILS from the old 109.50 to the new 

110.95 Freq. I also correct the ATIS, Ground and tower Freq. I also added DERAG and ROSRO fixes to the RWY CAT I/II approach.
I also added ASGON and BEVES Fixes to the RWY 06 Approach and correct the ILS alignment.

I didn't know where to put this post so I put it here. I hope this is the right spot, if not feel free to move it.
I hope this helps some people who fly in and out of EINN alot.

Link to zip file

When installing make sure it is above FTX_EU_IRL_05_Scenery in your scenery library.
I did not touch any of the scenery, just the approach information and freqs.

If the devs at Orbx like it, perhaps that can save it in a post with known fix files where there can be a one stop place

for all the little fixes that have been posted. so it is easy to find such fixes.

Again I hope this helps some people!

• 2 years later...

Archived