River Thames Barrier missing in FTX Europe England

backseatmo

Screen shots show the Thames Barrier but I cant find it.

. Please note this was noted when I was doing a reinstall from a disc given as a present approx 18 months ago . So no order number or receipt available.

. Please note this was noted when I was doing a reinstall from a disc given as a present approx 18 months ago . So no order number or receipt available.

Yeah, I know the problem - I've given discs as presents - that means I will have to provide the order details if/when my friends need help, so your friend will have to do that for you.

The longer term solution is to cross-grade the discs to the latest download versions - I've already done that for my own discs. You might consider that option, though you'd need the cooperation of your friend to verify the order details and transfer them to your own account.

FWIW the Thames barrier is definitely there in my version of England.

2015-5-19_19-22-1-71.th.jpg 2015-5-19_19-21-50-348.th.jpg

Go to AVSIM or Flightsim.com.  I uploaded a great version of the River Thames Barrier some time ago when I found out it was missing from the original version.  Think they added it with one of the patches.

However, you can just use mine.

cheers.

The other thing is to check with the FSS about just what they need for cross-grading a disc.  Assuming you have the box, etc, there might be some way forward, though I suspect some sort of purchase verification from your friend will be necessary.  Also, check the support page for patches.

OTOH, you could always bite the bullet and buy it yourself while the current sale is on - it will be in your own account, so you won't have to worry about relying on your friend.

Archived